Re: [TCLUG:11699] Messages As Attachments [was Re: [TCLUG:11633] Ip address timouts]

On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 09:59:16PM -0600, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> What is with these attachments for all these emails?
>
> I have seen mention about PGP this and that, but I see no evidence of
> PGP.  Perhaps somebody could set their mailer to not forward messages
> as attachments???  That is an option, and it is not usually on by
> default - even with Netscape.

	I use mutt.  I specifically sign each message.  It uses a form
of signing that will look like an attachment to a program that isn't
aware of what's going on.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature