Re: [TCLUG:11699] Messages As Attachments [was Re: [TCLUG:11633] Ip address timouts]

OK.

Here is what I see in an attached .DAT file.

You know what ... I trust the fact that who you say you are is who you are.
And even if you are not who you say you are ... who cares on this list?

Are you worried that I don't believe that you are Eric M. Hopper?  Well,
enough sarcasm aside - please don't take it to personally.

Why do you have to use GnuPG to sign EVERY message to this list?  And by the
way - GnuPG is NOT 100% compatible with OpenPGP yet - and I suspect that
when it is - these attachments will cease to exist for us who often read our
mail using Outlook (yes, I am aware that Outlook is the program having the
biggest problem with these things).

Just my 2 cents worth.  I am sure that others will agree with me.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com