Re: [TCLUG:4011] InternetConnection

When it doesn't work in minicom, does it work in any other program?  If not,
this sounds like the problem I described in the other message regarding the
modem and the kernel using two different irq's.  Or some other problem where
the operating system can't find the modem because of a conflict.

serge