Re: [TCLUG:4133] Soundcard IRQ Problem

i had a similar problem the other day with a NIC (Intel 100B), a soundcard
(ES1371), and a scsi controller (AHA1510).  They were all using irq 11, I managed
to easily fix it by assigning irq for both pci devices (sound and nic).  My BIOS
lets me give each pci slot an irq if i want, it's an AMI (comes with all supermicro
boards).  Maybe you should see if your BIOS will allow you to do this?

serge