Re: [TCLUG:7046] Need more help with NTP

I don't know about the ntp daemon stuff, but if the linux box is running
samba and the windows computers do smb networking if might be easier to
run

net time \\linuxbox /set /yes

check the options, but one is to write the time to the bios and the other
is to not prompt for any questions.