Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: tclug-list Digest 18 Oct 1999 17:17:22 -0000 Issue 439

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  kyle.johnson..@ccmail.reliastar.com

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------

-------------------------Embedded message follows:-----------------------

tclug-list Digest 18 Oct 1999 17:17:22 -0000 Issue 439

Topics (messages 9230 through 9247):

LILO: easier way to choose what OS to boot?
	9230 by: Mike Hicks <hick0088@tc.umn.edu>

Observations and a non-Linux question
	9231 by: Christopher Reid Palmer <reid@pconline.com>
	9232 by: Ben Kochie <ben@nerp.net>
	9239 by: Philip C Mendelsohn <mend0070@tc.umn.edu>

NIS server under linux
	9233 by: "Clayton T. Fandre" <cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org>

Partitioning Q
	9234 by: "Lawrence Crisp" <Lawrence.L.Crisp-1@tc.umn.edu>
	9235 by: Yaron <jethro@yaron.org>
	9236 by: schewe@tcfreenet.org
	9237 by: Yaron <jethro@yaron.org>
	9238 by: Mike Hicks <hick0088@umn.edu>

< $50 graphics card
	9240 by: "Schoenhofen, Kelly" <KSchoenhofen@Carlson.com>

system colors (was: Undeliverable mail (fwd))
	9241 by: "Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom" <carls@agritech.com>
	9243 by: "Joel A. Koepp" <jkoepp@atlas.socsci.umn.edu>

Off topic question
	9242 by: Troy Johnson <john1536@tc.umn.edu>

Pine 4.20
	9244 by: "Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom" <carls@agritech.com>

bash config files on Slackware
	9245 by: Chris Kesler <chris@pconline.com>

Glut
	9246 by: Chris Kesler <chris@pconline.com>

Wow! I suggested they do a story on this, and they did...
	9247 by: Troy Johnson <john1536@tc.umn.edu>

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
	tclug-list-digest-subscribe@mn-linux.org