Re: [TCLUG:8272] JetDirect revisited

On Mon, 13 Sep 1999, Bob Tanner wrote:

> First problem is that a banner page is printed after each print job. Even
> though I have the :sh: attribute true to surpress the banner. Anything else I
> need to do to stop the banner?

I set up a printer like that just yesterday.  It was printing a banner
page after each job, so I telnetted to it and told it not to.  When you
telnet into it, and type a '/' you'll see a page like this.

HP JetDirect

Please type "?" for HELP, or "/" for current settings

   ===JetDirect Telnet Configuration===
        Firmware Rev.   : G.07.20
        MAC Address     : 00:60:b0:fd:f7:0a
        Config By       : USER SPECIFIED