Re: [TCLUG:11239] Appletalk

On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 05:50:18PM -0600, Christopher Palmer wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 1999, Adam Maloney wrote:
>> Redhat is out of the question - actually any other distribution is
>> pretty much out of the question. It took a lot of screwing with IBM
>> Websphere to get it to run under slackware (it only supports
>> redsmack) and I'm not prepared to play with it to get it to work with
>> non-redhat or non-slackware distros.
>
> I appreciate your need to be an elitist, but maybe your attitude is
> harming those whom it's your job to serve?  Just guessing here.

	Perhaps if he wishes to be forced to use a particular vendor's
solution, he should just use Microsoft.

	I, personally, kind of like RedHat, but trying to tell him that
he's an elitist idiot because he doesn't want to use it (for whatever
reason) is a little uncalled for, even if he does insult it.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature