Re: [TCLUG:18657] RoadRunner service?

> * Thomas T. Veldhouse <veldy@veldy.net> [000608 10:31]:
> > Just wait.  Their SMTP, POP and NNTP all suck.  No kidding.
>
> Heh. you use your ISP's services?  I haven't done that in years.  The
> benefits of running your own colo box are hightly underrated.

Ahh -- I never said that.  I run almost all my own services - except I
forward DNS queries to VISI's DNS when the query is not cached on my box or
part of my LAN.

I just said MediaOne's SMTP, POP and NNTP services all suck - at least the
services available in the Twin Cities do.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@veldy.net