Unsent Message Returned to Sender

Notice to Sender
================

This message was received by this installation but could not be
delivered to its intended cc:Mail recipient(s).

  Original subject: tclug-list Digest 16 Oct 1999 09:36:24 -0000 Issue 437

Intended recipient(s) who DID NOT receive this message:

  kyle.johnson..@ccmail.reliastar.com

The following cc:Mail error(s) were recorded:

  ***  Message recipient is unknown  ***

-------- Original Message Text --------

-------------------------Embedded message follows:-----------------------

tclug-list Digest 16 Oct 1999 09:36:24 -0000 Issue 437

Topics (messages 9195 through 9215):

Opinion - On Gartner, GNU and Corel
	9195 by: schewe@tcfreenet.org
	9196 by: "Schoenhofen, Kelly" <KSchoenhofen@Carlson.com>